Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

4.05.2015

Haul + Current Favorites: Sephora, Ipsy, Lancome, Benefit & Bareminerals!

HAUL! HAUL! HAUL!
Time to blog again!

Hiiiii!

I know I have been so OUT of the circle for such a long time!
Now is a good start to blog again and share with you the things I got lately.
 Okay let's start with my...

IPSY March 2015
 So I got a pink bag in the mail and when I opened, it comes with five cute items.
The floral bag is too small to be a makeup bag though.
I took a sneak peak online of what am I getting for my first ipsy bag.
And so I received, a concealer brush which I haven't used yet.
My old ones aren't retired yet haha!
I also got a highlighter pencil that seems to be creamy.
Pixi eyeshadow duo which I haven't opened too but I like the neutral colors.
I am pretty interested with the hair oil treatment to tame my hair.
And one of my current fave, the NYX butter lipstick in Pops.
It's like your lips but better shade, very wearable and absolutely gorgeous!
I thought I am getting the Hunk shade which looks like a purple shade but
luckily I got a better one that I can wear everyday!

Wallet damage: $10.00


SEPHORA Birthday Haul!
I can not express just how much I love the AMAZING GRACE firming emulsion
from Philosphy! It just smells uhhmaaaazingly divine! My senses just loves it's scent so much!
I got the largest bottle from Sephora and since it's my birthday month, I got their gift from Nars.
I got couple of free samples too which I personally chose from their site. 
Shipping was a breeze too! Love everything so far!

Wallet damage: $55.00
*free shipping for $50.00 worth online

Just wanna add that I purchased "Fresh" Sugar Lip Service at Sephora store.
It was kind of a disappointment. I love the shade in Tulip most, other than that the rest was just okay.
But $34.00 worth for a set of 3 lipbalms and 1 lip exfoliant. I should have just gotten burst bee's or chapstick brands.


Lancome gift bag!
I love this gift with purchase (GWP) makeup loot! 
The blush and bronzer are both good sample size and they come with a big size mirror!
I love 'em! I also love the two lippies! They last all day!
Love the Tresor lotion but the La vie est belle lotion and other stuff, I gave them as a gift,
Wallet Damage: $0.00 (Gift!)


 Benefit Bella Bamba duo!
This was such an unplanned purchase! I got both of them for a good price from their store though.
I love the peachy pink shimmers it gives and the lip gloss would probably
take me forever to finish! That's a lot in a tube seriously!
I like them and I love how cheap I got them for compared to the original price!
Wallet damage: $13.00 for both! *wink*

And of course my Bareminerals Faves!
This bronzer was given to me at the workshop training.
I knew I love it the moment I laid my eyes on it!
It got the golden undertone I love for the highlighter.
I have the cool bronzer, The Ocean View and a warmer bronzer, the High Dive.
$25.00 at Navy Exchange, Mall at the Pearl Harbor

I have not tried this two yet. I also recieved them from the Bareminerals Spring Academy,
but I am excited to try. Colors looks very spring-ish!


My daily routine! My current favorite!
Complexion Rescue ($29.00 in stores) and New Smoothing Face brush (28.00).
I am in shade Buttercream 03. I love how lightweight it feels yet it does the color correcting job!

I am also a fan of their Moxie Lip glosses. It feels so refreshing and  moisturizing on lips!
If you love mint, you'll definitely love this!

Current foundation I use is bareMinerals Original foundation in
Fairly Light. Retails $28.00 in stores. It has 9 grams which can last
all through out the year!


Stay tuned for my in-depth reviews or new hauls!
Let me know if you have a specific product you want me to blog first from above mentioned.
Thank you for reading!

xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)