Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.19.2014

L'Oreal Infallible Lipcolour in no. 750 Garnet

Lately I have been very much obsessed with lip stains, tints, lacquer, just anything that last extra longer on the lips aside from the typical creamy lipsticks which offers lip color for few hours and then gone.
This post are for those who are lazy to re-apply lip color or just really lacking time to do any touch ups.
This product has been actually out in the market for a long time already.
L'Oreal Infallible Lipcolour in no. 750 Garnet on me.

Product packaging looks like this. It comes with the lip color and the lip balm.



On my lips

Emoticon WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT?


* Lasts even after eating. Stays put the whole day.
*I like the pop of color it gives on my face.
*I AM IN LOVE WITH THE LIP BALM!
*Good price for less than $10!


*It sometimes dry my lips.


*I recommend to exfoliate and scrub lips first then moisturize overnight prior to application the next day for smoother application.
*Apply the lip color and let it set for a couple of minutes before applying the lip balm over so it wouldn't drag the lip color.

Over all I like it. I just hope they have more shades to choose from because most of the selection are plumy and red.
I have heard of the covergirl lip stain which is like this but I have not tried it though.

Let me know if any of you have tried either one of them and leave a comment below on which you think is better or what. Thank you! :)

xo,
Jannah Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)