Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.21.2014

Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara Review


Hi! Here's a short review of the mascara I just tried couple of months ago.
It's called Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara.
I was loyal to my Maybelline Falsies mascara not until I saw the cousin of my husband
having this beautiful lashes which actually looks like she's wearing false eyelashes already.
And so when I asked her she introduced this to me.
And of course I have to have this.

Packaging looks like this.

And the brush is fat and straight.
I can say that I like falsies better since it's curved and hugs my lashes better.

This mascara is really good for volumizing and fair enough as far as lengthening my lashes.
It did not come up as good as my husband's cousins lashes but the effect was okay though for 
a mascara priced around six to eight bucks, depends where you get yours.

It was nice to try a different mascara from the brand I love.
 I just love Maybelline, it's really a good drugstore brand specially there mascaras.
I don't want to spend on mascaras so much not unless they're on sale since you gotta
replace them every three months.

How about you? I have heard about L'Oreals mascaras.
Any recommendations?

Thank you!

xo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)