Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

5.06.2013

San San Nail Polish in Warm Blue


Annyeong Haseyo! 
안녕하세요


Just wanted to share with yah all my light blue nail polish that I got from HBC.
Nothing really much to share actually.
Anyway, here are the photos of WARM BLUE San San Nail polish.
I usually find darker shades of blue in local market. Hence, I find this color interesting in HBC.
Like hello? It's super affordable and oh, the formula is nice, glides on easily, maybe due to the brush?
I dunno actually, just an ordinary kikay here trying to share my current beauty finds lol.
Not really an expert to describe stuff so please understand hihi ;)

So yeah..here are the photos...



Oh btw, just saw this photo, how sweet is HBC to appreciate beauty bloggers like us!
Continue to spread love, beauty and kindness! (Actually kakaisip ko lang nyan charot! Words of wisdom lang peg?! haha!)

So yeah, this was such a quick post...
Gotta go now lovelies!

Ciao! Tc!
Thanks for droppin' by!

Love,
Jannah :)

11 comments:

  1. love that shade of blue. looks so refreshing! :)
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nails with heart


    Please visit and follow me
    please keep in touch


    Danica Stark
    danica.stark@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!

    I would also like to invite you over to check out my blog and enter my giveaway for 6 NYX Lippies.

    http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    ♥ Crystal Michelle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color, minty is on the trend now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cupcake nail art is really really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this nail polish! love the cupcake design!

    http://patrinesthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. visit also my site https://www.facebook.com/zenith.shop.online?ref=tn_tnmn
    http://glycerinsoap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)