Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

5.08.2014

Hair Fix : Great hair color for beginners!

Hi everyone!
What's up? It's been a while right?
I missed blogging like this, just sharing my thoughts and stuff.
Chilling and typing...
Anyway, I'd like to review about this hair color that I bought from the Philippines.
It's called HAIR FIX Hair coloring shampoo.
I thought it was cool and very easy to use.
Just shampoo it on hair like so. And tadaaa!



I only used GOLDEN COPPER FOR THIS REVIEW.
Just so you know hehe :)



This two comes handy! It was a buy one get one deal!
 Moisturize your hair after coloring please.
I just thought my hair was freaking long 
and so I need to have extra conditioners aside from what's on the pack already.


Gloves are included inside.

Okay let me say few words:

(+) Nice and easy to use
(+) It wasn't stingy and the chemical smell isn't strong
(+) Great recommendation for DIY hair color beginners
(+) Let the dye stay for few more minutes (I believe)
(+) Affordable
(+) Available in the Philippines
(+) Does not dry hair
(-) Washed in a matter of 3 weeks

Mind that I had my hair colored with blue black before so I already expected that the result
would not be seen just like on the model picture. Anyway, I like it and I recommend it mostly for beginners.
If you're after with heavy hair coloring results then this might not be good enough for you.
DAYLIGHT

WITH FLASH
Thank you so much for reading!
Btw, I miss the Philippines!
Hoping to come back soon.

xo,
Jannah

6 comments:

Thanks for commenting! :)