Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.01.2014

Haul: Skin Care + Nail Products

Ever felt like you needed a break on your work and get your skin and nails some love?
Did you notice the dullness of your skin and chipped nails that you have kept for weeks now.
Girl, take a break and give yourself a favor by taking care of your skin and nails!

Here are couple of stuff I recommend trying:

Face:
1. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules - This really feels good as a morning moisturizer.
2. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Eye Cream- Good eye cream in the morning, comes with SPF15.
3. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Night Recovery Cream Moisturizer- Great face cream at night and viola wake up having a nice and smooth skin!
4. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum- Great night eye cream!
5. Origins Active Charcoal Mask- I just love it!


Here comes an awesome eye makeup remover from CLARINS
It conditions the lashes as well and is not stingy at all!
It just literally made my life easier, for real.
No more eye rubbing here and there for the waterproof liner and mascara to remove.


More stuff Clarins, mascara and lip conditioning. However, I haven't tried both of them yet so I'll
update this post after. :)

Deborah Lippmann Top Coat gets two thumbs up from me!
They all don't make my nails yellow and absolutely gorgeous! Love the flat brush.


Here's my haul from Nature's Republic. I purchased them a month ago from Ala Moana Center.
They were having 50% off for most of their products. And of course I went crazy haha!
1. Aqua Collagen Solution 10's pack- Relieves my stress whenever I use it at night, thought it could have been better if they make the sheet a little bigger, specially the nose area and not having eye holes.
2. Regular Pastel colored nail polishes- I'm crazy with pastel colors lately and so I just love 'em both. Worn them couple of times already. I need to apply generous coats to get the opaque color that I wanted.
3. Pleasure Garden Firming Gel- I don't know if it is effective or what lol! I don't exercise as of now anyway! Boo for lazy me!
4. Skin smoothing blackhead removing nose patch- It's not as effective as my beloved purederm nose strip but it' nice to get to try them.
5. Sun block flower SPF 50- I need this here in Hawaii puh-lease. 


1. Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant- Love this color and it lasted a while for a drugstore brand! Kudos!
2. Burts' Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion- I just love taking care of my stubborn feet. I was initially looking for a foot soak but I ended up getting a foot lotion instead. They don't have any foot soak here do they?

So those are the current skin and nail products I have tried.
How about you?
Let me know if you have tried some of these as well and feel free to share your thoughts on them!

xo,
Jannah Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)