Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

11.01.2012

Tag: I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug


And I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug!
I was tagged by Hollie of Random Beauty by Hollie. Check out her post HERE.
Thanks dear!  

Without further ado...here are my answers to the following questions:

When and Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging last Aug 2011. Why? I wanted to keep myself busy. I was done with school then, already took the nursing licensure exam but the result was not yet released at that time. I honestly had no one to spend the rest of my hours with since...*and I choose to shut my mouth about that story of my life*. Of course I have friends but reality wise, we can not always hang out with each other. Some were going back to their provinces while some others took their time to go out of the country. And I'm the "taong bahay" type of person. Not to be taken literally tho. I just don't go out for the sake of "going out". I hope you got that right. And so, reading and watching lots of things that caught my interest online was literally my leisure time. Initially I started out blogging by having a private personal blog. It is where I make quotes, which some of them can be seen on my current other personal blog, and just basically random posts. I seem not to be comfortable sharing my personal life with public so that is still kept private until now but at least I have something to vent on my emotions if I needed too. Hey, the other personal blog which I mentioned already can be viewed publicly. It is where I share random stuff I wanted to aside from beauty and related posts. Yes, I screen what I publish. Hence, there are limitations. Unlike here in my beauty blog, I'm comfortably free to share my beauty and other related "kikay/girly" thoughts. Well, I do love makeup even before I started out this beauty blog. Ironic how I was able to keep myself posting here when in fact I am actually lazy to write articles when I was in school. Generally, I made the current beauty blog mainly because I am interested with the topic per se and I am enjoying. Time flies fast when I am taking photos, filming and blogging for my beauty blog and channel. So yeah...exactly why you can still read something up to now haha. ✖‿✖

What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?

Aside from what I've answered on the previous question, that I love to blog about makeup and related beauty stuff. I like the fact that I do get to share my two cents about a certain product I am loving or disliking.  And oh, I also like that I get in touch *virtually* with other ladies with same passion as mine.

How did you get your blog name?

How? By thinking? LOL jk!
Of course because it's what I believe in...
Life is Beautiful...you just have to realize it!

It's seems like no matter how sad or whatever problems you're facing...
Pull yourself together lady!
Someone above gives the most difficult problem to the toughest soldiers.
Orrrrr may be when you feel like being nothing or just may be alone.
Get up and realize that life is beyond what you can see today, just realize what you gotta do to see that.
Aja aja! (✿◠‿◠)

What do you think is your best post yet?

Honestly I dunno what to answer to this question. Maybe you can answer it and see for yourself. ;)

What is your inspiration for blogging at present?

My inspiration would definitely be my own passion along with my regular readers and online friends.

                                                           Message for your readers:

THANK YOU! I know I've said it over a thousand times but really...thanks for reading my posts, commenting and sending me sweet messages. Blogging wouldn't be as fun as it is now without you. Also, my apologies if I can't reply soonest lately, some of you might already know why. Stay safe (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ


It's your turn to get bitten:
(☞゚∀゚)☞
YES YOU!
ALL OF YOU WHO CAN READ THIS.
If you found this tag interesting, feel free to do it!
Thank you!

xo,
Jannah Lopez
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years”
-Audrey Hepburn ♥ 

♥TWITTER♥
https://twitter.com/#!/jannahlopez

♥YOUTUBE♥
http://www.youtube.com/jannahmarielopez

♥BEAUTY BLOG♥
http://jannahmarielopez.blogspot.com/

♥TUMBLR♥
http://jannahlopez.tumblr.com/

♥EMAIL ADDRESS♥
jannahmarielopez@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)