Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

12.09.2011

SIGMAX SYNTHETIC BRUSH ANGLED FLAT TOP-F84

Holla!
I would just like to share with you this very reliable brush that I got from Sigma
I'd like to make this review brief but informative. So let's start, shall we?

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Last Nov 18, 2011, I placed my order at their website and I received it on Dec 8, 2011.
So it roughly took 3-4 weeks for my package to arrive here in the Philippines.
I need to pick it up on our local post office. Everything went smoothly and I was aware that I'll wait for such a long time to receive my order. They notified me before the confirmation of my purchase that shipping could take as much as 8 weeks. 

PACKAGING:
I received it with their Affiliate leaflet, exactly just like what I got from my Sigma Flare Palette parcel and a Sigmax Brushes brochure. The brush itself was inside a red gift bag. (LOVE IT! IT'S  RED!)


I love the plastic protector that came in with the brush.

The Sigmax F-84 brush per se..



BRISTLES:
The Sigmax Collection are specifically designed for a high definition, flawless makeup application. This collection features Sigma's exclusive SIGMAX SYNTHETIC FILAMENT, which was created to perfectly apply powder, cream and liquid products onto the skin without absorption into the bristles.

Without Flash
With Flash
It's very dense and packs on the foundation very well. It's angled shape helps me to easily apply my foundation evenly specially on the hard reached areas like the sides of my nose, jaw line, corners of my lips and even the areas under my eyes.

It's 1.5 x 1 inch in dense.






THE HANDLE:
The handle is 6 inches in length which is just enough to give me control to my makeup application.
However, I just don't like the glossy texture of it because my thumb marks are all over the handle. 



THE APPLICATION:
I have washed this and no bleeding or shedding was experienced.
It's true to it's promise. It does apply foundation flawlessly with just a breeze. It works well with either BB cream, liquid foundation or a mixture of both. I even use this for my concealer, contour and blush.
It's angular shape make this brush the MOST VERSATILE BRUSH EVER in my life so far.

Though I'm a big fan of sheer coverage BB creams and light coverage foundations, I've come up to love the heaviest foundation that I own using this brush because it generally applies the product smoothly and evenly without making it "cake" on the skin. I also don't know the specific reason behind that but I just love the idea that I can now use the foundations that I don't really reach for before because of the "cakey" issue.

If you want to know more about this brush please CLICK HERE.

Lastly, I'd like to show you how I use this brush for my face routine including contour and blush.
Please just expand to read the texts. Thank you po! :)


Thank you so much for your time reading my two cents about this amazing brush.
You just don't know how much it means to me.

Take Care & Have a Great Day Ahead!

xoxo,
Jannah

1 comment:

  1. hi there, i was thinking of buying this brush for my powder blusher?
    is this blush good with powder blushers?
    i always tend to rub away my bb cream or foundation when apply blusher with other blush brush...will this actually rub d foundation away?

    thanks, sorry, so many questions :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)