Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

12.04.2011

SANITARY KIT MUST HAVES!



Sanitary Kit Must-Have!

Sanitary travel kit from Watsons for P75.00
What are the sanitary stuffs that you bring whenever you go out?
Here are my sanitary must-haves:
HAND SANITIZER- Convenient hand sanitizer that protects your hands from germs without water anytime & anywhere.
TOILET SEAT SANITIZER-Ideal for sanitizing disinfecting toilet seats (specially on dirty PUBLIC TOILETS!)
INSECT SPRAY- Helps to repel unwanted mosquito. Who would like to have Dengue? Well, I don't!
TISSUE-Cleaning and drying wet surfaces.
ADHESIVE BANDANGES -Basic First Aid for simple wounds or cuts.
Additional things that I bring whenever I go out that is not included on the photo above: ( I TURNED IT INTO SOMEWHAT LIKE EMERGENCY KIT AS WELL)
-Wet wipes
-Alcohol
-Some Bobbi pins 
-Some rubber Sanrios
-Sanitary pad
-Hand Lotion
I bought this months ago, I just passed by at Watsons on SM Dasma and randomly saw this item and immediately bought it . Before I had these, I just have a zippered case containing my alcohol, tissues and etc. Having pink pouch as my sanitary kit is cuterrrr in my opinion. 
Thank you for your time reading my uber short post. Ciao!
xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)