Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

11.26.2011

ELF Shimmer Gloss in New York City and Houston





Hello lovely! :)

I just want to share this two lip glosses that were sent to me by my online friend ROSE.
Please do subscribe to her YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/cutiehotMOM
She is a very nice and humble person.

She sent me more stuffs which you will know after I have uploaded the HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY CONTEST for our channel collaboration. I haven't filmed yet since we are still deciding about the rules.
Don't worry it's not gonna be tough! :)

Well I am not a lip gloss person. I only own 6 glosses plus this 2 so it's just 8 in total.
It's nothing compared to my bunch of lipsticks. 
But this glosses made me change my "lipstick persona".


PROS:
-First thing that made me love this glosses are their SCENT.
It smells so sweet! *love it!*
-It also taste good. Somewhat like strawberries.
- Decent packaging and staying power.
-Applicator works fine for me.
-Available locally thru SM Department Stores
or online shops.
-It's not sticky.
-I love the sheen that they add on my lips.
Not so over the top but the effect is noticeable.

CONS:
-This is not a personal con for me but I'm going to say it anyway.
If you're looking for color pigmentation, this glosses might probably
not a good option for you. Try Careline instead.


Thanks sis Rose for sending me goodies and
Thanks for those lovelies who reads my post.

Take care y'all!
God Bless us all :)

Ciao! 

Love,
Jannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)