Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.22.2011

Nichido Bronzing Powder



Nichido Bronzing Powder

Swatch of Nichido Bronzing Powder (with flash)

Swatch of Nichido Bronzing Powder without flash (Please excuse my bruise near the top of the swatch as I just finished my IVT Training where we are obliged to insert IV cannula per pair in order to pass the training.)
Product Review:
*Pros:
- It contains 25g product.
- Locally available
- Affordable
- Good HIGHLIGHTER not BRONZING Powder.
*Cons:
- Quality wise it’s not a good bronzer. It’s too light to be a bronzer, it’s actually more of a highlighter. (The powder itself on the jar looks dark but I wasn’t able to swatch the product before purchasing since SA said it can’t be open unless you’ll surely buy it. So I ended up purchasing it and to my dismay I wouldn’t use this kind of “bronzing powder”.)
- Too much glitter. This should be called “Glitter/glimmer powder not Bronzing powder.
*Price: P150
*Where can I find these product? Nichido counters
*Would I repurchase? No.
*Do I recommend it? No.

I hope you enjoyed reading these and helped you out. Thanks!
xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)