Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.22.2011

Ellana Mineral Foundation



Ellana Mineral Foundation in French Vanilla Latte

Ellana Mineral Foundation in French Vanilla Latte
Product claims:
Loose powder foundation that offers superior coverage, effectively covering and reducing dark spots, acne, fine lines, wrinkles, and other imperfections, making your skin instantly flawless with an illuminating glow. It glides on your skin like silk, never gritty or sticky. It’s easy to blend, providing a velvety finish. Our mineral foundations come in three finishes, Perfect Blend, Pure Blend and the Intensive Coverage. Our old formula, the Premium Blend is still available.
how it works:
*Allantoin, Vitamin C and E for cell regeneration and moisturizing
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide  to provide natural sun protection,  soothes redness, and long-lasting coverage
Fragrance-free, Paraben-free
*Pros:
- Easy to blend
- Medium coverage
- Gives flawless matte finish
- Paraben-free
- With Vit C and E
- I don’t need to keep on retouching my face with this.
- Has good oil-control for me.
- Staying power is good.
- I have used this many times in consistent days, even weeks and I didn’t have any skin breakouts at all as I have pretty sensitive skin.
*Cons:
- Messy to use.
- Available thru online.
*Little bit of sharing:
Shades for me are French Vanilla Latte, Cafe Breve and Peach Coffee Shake. I really don’t know which exactly among these three suits me best, I can not see any difference after applying them LOL. May be because all of them are generally on lightest shades and I am in neutral tone. Though they sell online, they provided their customers charts with corresponding tones and shades you can choose from upon purchasing.

*Price: It depends on the size/volume of the product. 1G- P100, 4G- P300 and 6G-P420
*Where can I find these product? http://ellanaminerals.com
*Would I repurchase? Yes :)

*Do I recommend it? YES.
xoxo,
Jannah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice review...I've heard products about Ellana..because of its well-known mineral products...I think I'll drop by SM to check this foundation out...=)

    BTW, your new follower (^_^)~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)