Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.22.2011

San San Age Defense 2-way cake



San San Age Defense 2-way cake

San San Age Defense 2-way cake

San San Age Defense 2-way cake
*Pros:
- Affordable
-Locally available
-with Vit A-C-E
-SPF 15
-Matte finish
*Cons:
Staying power is not good.
- The plastic container says:
Caution: This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possiblity of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Do not stay long under the sun even while using a sunscreen product.
-I got scared after reading that (above) because I’m a lazy person to bring out my umbrella under the sun.
-Made me breakout after 3 consecutive usage :(
-It also increases the oily feeling on my skin.
-It’s not finely milled. (see picture above)
*Price: P120
*Where can I find these product? Local HBC Stores
*Would I repurchase? Uhm I don’t think so.

*Do I recommend it? Sorry but no. Yes it’s cheap but you really get what you paid for. If you want affordable powders try using Maybelline or Fanny Serrano 2-way cake instead.
xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)