Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

3.24.2014

It's a girl thing!

Hey lovelies! What's up? Well I'm kinda bored this monday morning and soooo
while having a cup of tea, here I am in front of my lappy blogging about my latest whatever and whereabouts! Pretty kewl idea before hitting the gym latah.
This post is entirely a girl's thing, hence the title. Blah!

So yesterday I went at BDJ Beauty Social at SM Aura. I went there mainly to meet fellow bloggers Celline and Eloisa. And I'm glad to meet few more like Gen-zel, Dawn and Kristine. I was also able to see again Helen which I met at an Etude House Pink Fair and Anna whom I met in a Glaminar workshop.



And if ever you're in SM Aura, don't forget to drop by Paul Boulangerie and Patisserie located at Upper Ground Floor Level. I super like their napoleons. Each just costs Php 150.00! :)
Mango mille-feuille or napoleon
Strawberry mille-feuille or napoleon 

And lately I've been eyeing on casual dress and foot wears for summer. Hunting online cause malls are usually crowded already! I got to see many fashion inspirations online too. Saw couple of stylish wedges at Zalora that fit my taste.


Also, I have been up to a lot of beauty reads Learning new tips and tricks and latest finds are superb! Flipping pages of Aesthetics & Beauty daily and reading various beauty blogs keeps me updated about wonders of the world of women.

As I quickly share my current life, I'd also like to end it with a simple quote--"Be a woman of substance"Embrace who you are. Know what you like and what makes you happy. Surrounding yourself with true and valuable company. Work hard to reach your goals. And while you try to balance everything,  don't forget to throw a little mascara and an umph of bold lippie. Stay beautiful inside and out altho you're already haggard. Quite funny but makes sense 'dba?! :)

xo,

Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)