How are you? :)
If you're following me on twitter then more or less you already know my latest skin care routine. It took me months before I made this review. Skin care doesn't work like a magic, it needs time and continuous effort to see positive results. I don't want to jump into conclusions saying this and that and blah blah to you guys, most specially that the products were sent to me by the company. Just wanted to make that clear to everyone now (cause some people still asks if I got the items for free/if it's sponsored or not even if the FTC is already posted). Regardless, all opinions are still my own.
Krave Minerale sent me the following goodies. It was just really in time since my skin back then, at that specific time when I was contacted by the gorge Krave's owner herself to try out their skin care goodies. I was really turning acneic skin then due to stress and I commute back and forth from Cavite to Quezon City everyday. Yes, imagine my stress and the dirt that accumulated on my poor skin huhu. Thank goodness I found rescue! Thanks Krave Minerale.
The holy trinity of skin care should be: WASHING/CLEANSING-TONING-MOISTURIZING.
I will be honest that beforehand, my only skin care was cleansing, then exfoliate once in a while. All along I thought that was already the basic. But no, my skin needed more. Now let me introduce with you my new finds...
Let's start first with CLEANSING,
CUPINE ALOEPA facial wash
with Mulberry leaves extract
" NO SLS, NO PARABENS, NO IRRITATING CHEMICALS
CUPINE ALOEPA stands for Cucumber-Pineapple-Aloevera-Papaya with Mulberry leaves extract. A breakthrough in facial wash that solves your major skin problems like oily skin, acne prone skin, dry, dull & dark skin, wrinkling, ageing & blemished skin. We got the answer in just 1 bottle.
Cupine Aloepa facial wash drives away all these unpleasant skin issues & brings out the radiance & glow you’ve been missing all these time. Replenished with certified USDA organic botanicals & essential oils that gives your skin what it totally craves for a facial wash. Plus the aromatic energizing smell it brings that revives your senses early in the morning. This is the best way to start your active day right."
-First thing to rave about is it's fragrance as a facial wash, it's divine sweet smell feels so good on skin.
-The key ingredients also have many skin benefits such as the following:
"1. MULBERRY LEAVES EXTRACT detoxifies the pores of your skin removing dirt & oil which causes acne, white & blackheads. It is also rich in antioxidant that brightens & tones your complexion.
2. CUCUMBER helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles, improve skin complexion, helps reduce skin blemishes & tightens pores.
3. PINEAPPLE contains enzymes that make skin elastic, improve skin hydration, diminish age spots and remove damaged and dead cells.
4. ALOE VERA It makes the skin smooth and glowing, hydrates the skin and relieves heat on the skin caused by sunburn. Excellent skin moisturizer.
5. PAPAYA exfoliates the skin revealing a healthier, whiter & glowing skin. Rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A."
-I recommend that you remove your makeup first with wipes or remover pads before you wash.
--The texture of the facial wash is thick so little goes a long way. Just don't expect much bubbles like other brands which you often see in our local market as the Cupine Aloepa is made from natural ingredients.
-Comes with a pump so you can control how much volume you need to cleanse your face. Personally, I pump three to four times and yet I still have much in the bottle up to now.
Recommended application from Krave:
Massage gently onto wet face with circular motion. Rinse well. Pat dry and apply FRUITTIE PORELESS toner spray for best results.
FOR OILY SKIN:
Use at least 2x a day morning & evening.
FOR NORMAL SKIN TYPE:
Use every other day, morning & night time"
50ml bottle P265
Now after cleansing, proceed with
STEP 2, TONING.
To be honest, I neglect Toners before. I thought they weren't really necessary. But I was wrong. We have to tone our skin to remove any makeup and makeup remover residue that might be left on our skin. It also gets our skin back its PH level and prepares it for moisturizing. Some toners also can help to reduce pores and fine lines.
But this toner am about to share is specially made to fight zits and is anti-acne.
I just love how it made me bid farewell to my "pimple popping" mannerism haha!
I remember I used this on my second day of skin feeding routine, I guess I'm watching a teleserye at ABS CBN and I didn't even notice that it made my zit pop (without me popping it of course). The zit bled and after a while dried. Thank goodness to Anti-zit splash! My zits no need to grow bigger. I just can't express how much I love this product so much! I swear by this lovelies! As in pink swear! *raises my pinky* Haha!
"Anti Zit Splash is uniquely formulated to combat acne and promotes cellular renewal. It dries up pimples and refines those large pores. It has NO ALCOHOL and will not damage your skin at all. This organic toner contains 95% organic ingredients and suitable for all skin types including ACNEIC-OILY and aging skin.
For best results, it is best recommended to NOT use this product along with other brand of skin care. It is formulated to be partnered with PANACEA OLIO NUTRIENTE (anti-acne oil/moisturizer) and CUPINE ALOEPA facial wash as these products are all organic, NON COMEDOGEINC & NON-ACNEGENIC.
Wash your face with CUPINE ALOEPA facial wash. Pat dry. Use cotton balls for Anti zit splash and gently apply in a circular motion. Follow up with PANACEA Olio Nutriente."
-Just like what I mentioned above, I love this baby so much.
-It also carries beneficial ingredients like:
1. MELALEUCA OIL or Australian tea tree oil- contains 2.6% Cineole and 41.7 % Terpinen-4-ol. Tea tree oil has been proven to be a powerful yet natural antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal medicine (essential oil). It is being used as a very effective first aid remedy and against countless skin ailments, infections, cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, acne, blackhead, and skin spots.
2. SALIX NIGRA or Willow bark extract- has been used for centuries as a mild analgesic, antiseptic and anti-infl ammatory. The bark is rich in naturally complexed salicylic acid. Topically, the extract (standardized to 10% salicylic acid) has been proven to enhance the cell renewal of the epidermis and reduce skin flora implicated in the formation of acne. Additionally, willow bark extract provides natural β- hydroxy acid activity without skin irritation, commonly associated with the topical application of synthetic salicylic acid.
-It feels a little warm on skin when applied.
-Works wonders on my skin.
Unfortunately, unlike the facial wash. I consumed one bottle in less than 2 months time.
I need to repurchase this soon huhu. My PMS are absurd T.T
PRICE : P285
After cleansing and toning, my next skin feeding step is MOISTURIZING.
The moisturizer that I am using which is KRAVE'S PANACEA OLIO NUTRIENTE (Panacea Oil Nutrient) is not just an ordinary moisturizing but a natural seed extract which has so many benefits not only for skin but also hair and may also help with eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. I love how it makes my skin supple every morning (because I use this at night before I hit the sack). I also love that it has anti-inflammatory effect and how it helped me heal my contact dermatitis.
Massage the oil into your scalp & leave it for at least 10 minutes before taking a bath.
FOR AGING SKIN, DRY SKIN, DULL SKIN:
Direct topical application to affected areas or from inclusion of the oil in night creams. Can be used as regular moisturizer.
FOR ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, DERMATITIS:
Direct topical application to affected areas 2-3 x daily. Avoid using any product/ointment along with PANACEA.
FOR ACNEIC SKIN:
1. Starting with cleansing. Best recommended to stop using any chemically based products if you want to start using PANACEA to see visible results & to let your skin adjust to the use of organic products. If you are using other brand of facial wash, please switch to Krave’s CUPINE ALOEPA facial wash (SLS/SLES/,parabens & chemical free) This will help your skin to detox all the toxins/ impurities that triggers acne. Pat dry gently your face with towel.
2. You may skip toning. To some who uses FACE TONERS- Do not use any chemically based toner for the mean time along with PANACEA. If you still want a toner in your routine, switch to Krave’s ANTI- ZIT SPLASH w/ Melaleuca oil & Salix Nigra (NO ALCOHOL). Again, apply gently using a cotton ball.
3. Lastly, apply a few drops of PANACEA olio nutriente on whole face. Massage it gently in circular motion. DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCTS ALONG WITH IT TO LET THE SKIN ABSORB THE NUTRIENTS IN THIS OIL.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
20% of ACNE volunteers of PANACEA experienced a “PURGING” stage from the 1st week of usage. This is expected. Some acne might appear due DETOXIFICATION. It is a sign that PANACEA is penetrating not just the outer layer of the skin but also the deepest layer.
It helps healthy cells divide and destroys bad cells. If this occur, do not be afraid. Please continue the stated regimen daily until 3 – 4 weeks and you will see gradual yet distinctive results. Volunteers’ acne started to dry out and the “bumpy” ones started to subside. Redness disappeared & their skin became smooth, cleareR & more radiant than before. Oiliness has lessened as well. Continue using until your skin is totally acne cleared."
20 ml net weight
Additional step of my latest skin feeding routine is
I am using TRIPLE P FRUIT MASQUE (Whitening Mask)
with witch hazel (Papaya, Green Papaya, Pineapple)
once a week to detoxify my skin.
After washing my face, I detoxify then rinse the mask. Apply toner and moisturizer. Upon using the mask, you'll notice that your skin will feel a little warm, hence the product is taking effect already, leave it for about 15 minutes then you may rinse with water.It's active ingredients are as follows:
Ripe Papaya is rich in vitamin C and enzymes that take away dead skin cells while the pineapple softens the skin and fights free radical damage. Unique formulation includes Green papaya that effectively exfoliates & lightens the skin as much as the ripe papaya does. It was my first clear mask to, intriguing right?
Wash your face with CUPINE ALOEPA facial wash. Apply evenly on face avoiding the eye area. Leave for at least 15 minutes or until dry. Wash with water. Tone & apply moisturizer, for best results use FRUITTIE PORELESS toner & MOISTURE SOUFFLE night crème.
Use 1-2x a week. "
Now for my proof. I actually intended to make a video for my new skin feeding routine to show you my day by day experience but unfortunately the plan was all screwed up. Anyway, I'll still post my before and after photos for you all to appreciate and judge for yourself.
My echoserang frog look before.
Bad hair day ang peg?! Talagang stressed lang?! Haha!
(with zero makeup and just bare face)
See also the video posted below for the gradual changes! :)
I hope this post will help you.
How about you,
what's your latest skin care feeds?
Or have you already tried using KRAVE MINERALE products too?
Lemme know your thoughts by leaving a comment down below.
Thank you for reading and
FTC: Products were sent to me for possible review purpose. Regardless, all opinions are my own. I am not being paid to make this review.