Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

8.09.2011

42 Double Stack Shimmer Palette






*What the Product claims: 
42 Double Stack Shimmer Palette is travel friendly and perfect for conserving room on vacation or in your makeup kit. The palette includes a removable tray containing thirty-two shimmery shadows and allowing access to the ten matte and shimmer blush/bronzers. Includes three applicator brushes for applying the shadows dry or wet for a deeper longer lasting effect.
Dimensions
Palette: 8.94″ x 4.12″ x 0.69″ (22.7cm x 10.5cm x 1.8cm)
Eyeshadow Pot: 0.81″ x 0.81″ (2.1cm x 2.1cm)
Blush Pot: 1.37″ (3.5cm)
Large Application Brush: 5.87″ (14.9cm)
Application Brush: 2.87″ (7.3cm)
Dual End Application Brush: 2.87″ (7.3cm) 
Ingredients
Eyeshadow : Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Phneyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisorbutene, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, D&C Black No.2, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake.
Blush : Talc, Mica, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, D&C Red No.7 CA Lake, D&C Red No.27 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake.
Content Weight
81.6g / 2.86oz
*Pros:
-32 eye shadow colors and 10 blushes all in one palette
-Packaging is very conducive for travelling
-Eye shadow applicators that come in this palette are actually good on packing colors and it’s dual end tip (sponge and brush) makes it travel friendly. The applicator included in the blush palette is obviously not for blush, it would spend me days before I finish my blush using that applicator, it could probably work for you as an eye brush like what I did. (see pictures above)
-Creamy when applied and easy to blend
-Gorgeous colors. 
I love the purples included on this palette. See how purple is that?! SPLENDID!
-All eye shadow colors has shimmers on the pan but could be blended out to have a satin finish
- Versatile palette for everyday (browns and light pinks) to dramatic make up looks
- I love the blushes!!! (comes in matte to satin to shimmer finishes)
*Cons:
-Few eye shadow colors are not for everyday use bright pinks, red and bright oranges
-Some eye shadow colors fades after few hours, even when you applied an eyelid primer
-I love the blushes but unfortunately the two bronzers come in shimmers too!UGH!
 I like matte bronzers so it would look more natural. SIGH!
-Eye shadow arrangement looks like watercolor to me so I rearranged mine.
-Most likely bought online. You could not see the actual palette before you purchase them since it’s mostly available online except when you buy them personally at the bazaars.
*Price: I bought mine for less than 1,000 pesos. Price depends on where you are going to buy the item.
*Little bit of sharing:
These products are sold by different brands/sellers but almost all of them comes from same manufacturer. They just put their label or name on the palettes which marks for a higher price of course.
I primarily bought these thinking ” HMMMM I COULD HAVE BOTH EYE SHADOWS AND BLUSHES IN ONE HIT”. Blushes were totally a hit for me please exclude the super red and 2 shimmer bronzers but the eye shadows were just so-so for me. When I started on makeup I had these intense love for shimmers and glitters but it all stirred up and now I’m loving matte finishes. I don’t know if it’s aging or what, just like when I used to love bright colors but now I opt to go for neutral colors. Therefore to my dismay now, I thought that I should just have gotten the matte version of this since I could have the exact same set of blushes and matte eye shadows.

*Where can I find these product? Online stores 
I got mine from MY BEAUTY COSMETICS (Ms. Rosenn) SHE HAS AN ONGOING SALE NOW!!! Why not get the same quality palettes for less! Don’t be blinded by BRAND NAMES, you’re not suppose to pay for STICKER NAMES! Not to mention she’s such a great seller. She’ll answer all your inquiries and ship the items in no time. Just check out her feedbacks section. :D



Beauty Cosmetics Links:
09179277910 (Rosenn)
GET 10% discount by using "JANNAH" as code or just simply tell her

*Would I repurchase? I don’t think so. I have 3 palettes already and that is tons of shadows to finish for my 2 eyelids! :p
*Do I recommend it?To whom? Yes
-Those who loves to collect different eye shadow colors
-On tight budget. This palette is very practical since it contains eye shadows and blush in one.
-Make up beginners for practicing
-Those who loves travelling
-Those people who wants to save space on their make up storage.
*To whom I don’t recommend it:
-Those who wants matte finishes. Therefore pick the matte version.
-Those who don’t want to reapply their makeup because some eye shadow colors really tends to fade after few hours.
I hope you enjoyed reading these and helped you out. Thanks!
xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)