Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

10.05.2012

Affordable Lippie: Aido Brand

Hi everyone!!!

I've been away for a while and I just want to say that I MISS YAAAAAH! I miss sharing with you my latest  "kikay" finds and girly thing-y here LOL! How's everyone btw? Hope you're all doing fine!

Here's another affordable Philippine local brand I want to share. Remember my Aido lipstick which I did a short review HERE

This is the second lip color that I got from AIDO brand. A wearable red lip color as I would like to describe it best. It comes in a silver tube with clear cap, not much of my liking to be honest. However, the color pay off is decent and buildable. Appears sheer red with beautiful frost. Decent staying power but applying lip balm beforehand is recommended as this can enhance dryness of your lips. Same little problem with my other Aido lippie. Whenever I try to close the cap, I have to be very cautious not to damage the tip of the lip bullet! Hassle if you're a girl on the go. Overall, the performance seems okay. Hope they can change the lipstick names to more interesting ones. Given a chance, I'm interested to pick up other colors like pink and coral shades. The moment I got this, only the mauves and reds were left on the rack, which unfortunately not my cup of tea. Anway, this shade "B" Aido lipstick is considerably a great deal for PHP 50.00 only. You may find Aido lipsticks at SM department stores, I saw mine along with other local beauty brand.








What do you think of this brand or lip product? Have you tried any other shade from them already?
Don't hesitate to comment down below dear! :)
And oh oh! I also recently purchased some Sophie products, which is another Philippine brand for review purpose! I reckon a lot of you are interested on cheap finds and local brands so please also stay tuned for that! :)

Thank you so much for reading! :)
Missed me? :)

xo,

 FTC: Product was purchased by the blogger to try out. All opinions are my own. I am not being paid nor told to make this review.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Im having a giveaway on my blog

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com/2012/10/50-subscribers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this brand have matte lippies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice lipsticks ms.jannah.i probably try one soon.
    please support my blog too.tnx and more power.^_^

    just me,

    cheeneezcool18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    Phospholipase D Assay Kit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)