Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

8.24.2011

HBC FALSE LASHES



HBC False Lashes
Product Review:
*Pros:
-Cheap
-Locally available at any HBC counters. I got mine from HBC SM Dasma.
-Looks natural on me when applied.
*Cons:
-Doesn’t come with a glue. 
Of course for the price would you really expect a glue?
-So hard to apply or put on. It is sooooo thin.
*Price: P20.75
*Would I repurchase? No. They also have another false lashes that comes in brown color and of different style (much bolder). I’m just curious and maybe that’s what I’m going to purchase next.
*Do I recommend it? NO.
xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)