Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

4.08.2012

FAVES FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2012

Holla lovelies!

Just a quick post of my Favorites for the last month (obviously, based on the title LOL) :P

Since the past few months were quite stressful, I noticed that I got a lot of zit specifically on my forehead, nose area (which is really annoying!) and some on chin which are still unresolved up to now (grrr)
Stress, travelling and lack of good sleep were really the culprits!


Anyway, I'll try to get more rest this start of April before I get back to work (Hayahay!LOL). Refresh my skin and bring back the youthfulness in my look (CHOS! Haha!)


Okay enough of my babbling...Here are the products that I've most likely used everyday for the month of March 2012:

I finally finished my ELLANA mineral foundation in the middle week of March (doomed!). Then, I remember that I had my Maybelline Angelfit Ultra Natural Affinity Foundation compact which I just hit the pan but wasn't entirely emptied when I kept it (Yes, desperada moves). BTW, I really like this but unfortunately they discontinued it for some reasons. If you would notice, based on my previous MONTHLY FAVES & RAVES ENTRIES, I didn't cite any fave powder foundations aside from Ellana, or any foundation in general. 


Still a BB cream addict! Switching brands between Etude House, Ecorre' and Lioele. Honestly, I just use whatever I grabbed first out of them (doesn't seem to matter with me last month).

I don't use eye shadow everyday. Most specially when I'm in a hurry. 
But whenever I feel like using shadows, my first pick is usually the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
(See swatches of NAKED PALETTE HERE)
Last time I checked, my most loved eye shadow was 
SIN for the lids, SMOG on outer-V and CREEP as liner.

Fanny Serrano Eyeliner
(See review  HERE)

(Which I guess I have to keep using so my money won't go to waste if it dries just like that)

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

I absolutely adore this Mascara! HG!



NYX Mosaic Blush in Plummy


For the lips, my March's most used was Revlon Lip Butter
next would be NYX RLS in Indian Pink and Tea Rose
070 CHERRY TART

I've come up with a little surprise for you lovelies...
This video would mainly show you on how I use my March fave babies.
Keep in mind what I've mentioned above. I don't use eye shadow every single day, most specially when I'm in a hurry. But if I have the luxury of time this is what I usually came up with for the eye makeup. As for the lips, I switch lipstick colors also as stated above but this sheer red was my most often worn with or without any eye makeup at all.

Hope you'll enjoy!

xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)