Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

2.06.2012

Skin79 Diamond Prism Absolute Total



*PROS:
-Very stylish packaging I must say and not only that, it's hygienic too.
 It has a twisting pump so rest assured that the product is sealed properly when closed.
-No weird scent
-Oxidizes pretty fast and dries quickly
-Evens out minimal redness and diminishes large pores
-Has SPF, wrinkle free & moisturizing effect
-Little goes a long way so it's gonna last you a long time to finish up the cute bottle

*CONS:
-Available in one shade only
-Not suitable for oily skin
-Needs to be set with powder
-It doesn't control skin oiliness
-Not available locally, got it online

PRICE:
PHP1,100

Little bit of sharing:
Do not expect this to give you much coverage. It's very, very. very sheer.
It works like a tinted moisturizer with some glowing diamond effect which will give you a youthful glow.

Whenever I feel like my skin feels dry and dull, I use this for the whole face or if not I use this as base for my Smashbox highlighter.

Do I recommend this?
I do recommend this to people who likes  sheer coverage, no-makeup fresh face look and light weight face products. And of course, a BB cream lover/user like me. If you're used with Foundation, you may find this useless LOL. Trusted BB creams that I do recommend are from Liole, Skin79 and Missha.

I do not recommend this to people with oily skin as it tends to increase oil production of the skin, to teens as the product ingredient works better for aged women and to those who needs medium to heavy foundation.

LEFT: Swatch of BB cream
MIDDLE: Blended BB cream
RIGHT: Dot of BB cream
GOT MINE HERE: http://trinketi.multiply.com/photos/album/60/BB_Cream_Spree_Deadline_August_8#photo=119

What do you think?
Have you tried this BB cream already?
Are you a BB cream lover like me?
Let me know your thoughts or other recommendation by commenting down below.

Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo,
Jannah

2 comments:

  1. Nice review...thanks for sharing..haven't tried this bb cream yet but hope I get to try it someday..=) My current bb cream fave is TFS Face HD, it really conceal all those blemishes and evens out skintone..=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I wanna try that din! Thanks for reading and commenting sis.:)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! :)