Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

2.03.2012

Marionnaud N°32 Slanted Blusher Brush



Length comparison with my Sigma F84 Brush
CLICK HERE FOR REVIEW OF SIGMA BRUSH

Density comparison with my Sigma F84 Brush

PRODUCT CLAIMS: 

MY TWO CENTS:
*Pros:
-Bristles are soft and fairly dense to serve it's purpose. Softness is comparable with ELF Studio line brush bristles.
-Versatile brush for contouring and blush application. It even works well with liquid foundation
-Easy to wash
-No shedding nor bleeding
-Affordable and locally available
-Decent handle length and over all appearance

*Cons:
-NONE

Little bit of Sharing:

FINAL WORDS:
I LIKE IT! :)
LOVE IIIIT! :)
Havey na havey for the price mga beki! :)

What do you think?
Have you tried this brush already?
Let me know your thoughts by commenting down below.

Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo,
Jannah

7 comments:

  1. I've always known that Marionnaud brushes are affordable yet I find myself hesitating from buying them... Try ko nga ito :) Thanks Jannah


    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chriselle. Not only for this comment but for the support you are giving to my blog. THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR. I really appreciate your time in commenting on my reviews. :) ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Looks like I will be getting this in the future! :D

    Btw, I included you for a blog award... I hope you do it! ^_^
    http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried this..but I bought the limited edition I think..and I super love it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was there limited edition sis??? Maybe it was from the Premium line? I loooove it too! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm curious to try this brush too!
    I first saw this with Say but reading your review makes me wanna try it too.
    Hmmm...Reading your blog makes me wanna buy a lot of stuff. Haha...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)