Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

10.15.2011

BATTLE OF MY CURRENT LIP & CHEEK TINTS (EVER BILENA, TONY MOLY AND SAN SAN)


I am a big  fan of a barely there makeup look.
I honestly don’t use a lot of eye shadows for every single day of my life because of these 2 main reasons:
1. Nakakatamad (Laziness)
2. Late na ako! LOL (I’m late so I need to rush)
Can you feel me ladies? LOL xp
So most of the time I only apply makeup on my cheeks and lips.
If ever I want a real natural look on my face I opt to
go for my lip/cheek tints.
HERE ARE THE CURRENT TINTS I OWN:
1. SANSAN EVERYDAY CHEEK TINT

San San Everday Cheek Tint
PROS:
-Locally available at HBC stores
-Has Vitamins A, C & E
-Didn’t trigger any skin irritation on me
-Doesn’t dry up fast (Absolutely liquid in form)
-Best for those who doesn't want an obvious blush
-Can also be used as base for powder blushes (That’s what I do!)
-Affordable for less than P200
CONS:
- Needs a lot of product for the pigmentation to be opaque
- Used for the cheeks only
Watch for this video to get some TIPS on applying this cheek tint:
-Lastly, check out the brush.

I don t even know too why is it like that! LOL
2. TONY MOLY CHEEK AND LIP TINT
(As far as I know they have 2 shades available,
one’s kinda pink and the other is what I have, more reddish)
Mine is only a mini version I got from an ONLINE SHOP
PROS:
- Pigmentation is good
-Doesn’t dry up so fast, just enough to blend the color
-Cute packaging (Except for the sticker since it’s
just a mini version but nonetheless LOVE IT! :) )
-Easy to stash on your makeup bag
Decent staying power
-Nice applicator
 CONS:
-All I can say is that it doesn’t taste good.
3. EVER BILENA CHEEK AND LIP STAIN
This one is in gel form so obviously it’s more
opaque than two mentioned liquid type of tints.

Ever bilena Lip and Cheek Stain
PROS:
-Pigmentation is good
-Blends really well
-Dries just right in time after blending
-Tube packaging is nice and more hygienic however
I really dislike white plastic cases/packaging of local
products. Can’t they make it
a little bit cuter like Pink or Black for a classier look?
However for the price I really
couldn’t complain. :p
-Lasts for decent period
-Affordable and locally available
CONS:
-I can’t describe how does it taste like but I tell
you it doesn’t taste good.
Let’s see the criteria:
Pigmentation Winners: Tony Moly and Ever Bilena
Staying Power Award (LOL) : Tony Moly
Most Affordable: Ever Bilena, considering the volume it contains. I don’t even 
know when can I finish all of them specially this one. A little bit really goes
a long way.
Smell & Taste : All of them doesn’t have good smell & taste in my opinion.
OVERALL: For me Ever Bilena and Tony Moly are just tie. Sorry San San :(
TIP: Make sure that whenever you apply your lip stains/tints,
your lips are not dry & chapped.
For the cheeks, make sure to blend it well to achieve the
best natural “rosey” look effect.
Tell me, did I make the right judgement?

L-R: San San, Tony Moly, Ever Bilena

L-R: San San Cheek Tint (Added up a little bit more since it wouldn t be seen on photo), Tony Moly Cheek Tint, Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Stain (See how a little bit goes a long way)
I hope you liked my little “comparison” review.
More products to be reviewed…
Just taking my time LOL <3
Thank you for reading my whatevaaaah post dear! :D
Take care and have a great day! :)
xoxo,
Jannah<3

11 comments:

  1. great review! herbench's cheel & lip stain is also nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review. I might get the Ever Bilena one, havent tried any cheek tint before. ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. Have you tried it already? :)

      Delete
  3. I followed you on youtube. You're such a looker. I've been backtracking your previous posts. Good reviews.

    My favorite is avon's lip and cheek tint. Kaso wala na yung naka-roller ball applicator. Sad, gusto ko pa man din yung ganung type ng applicator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I know Avon Lip and cheek tint though I don't own one personally. Oo nga mas convenient for travelling. Easy to use ung roll-on type...Hm un? BTW, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and subscribing. Uber solomot dear! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, Jannah! :) Haha I agree with you about the eyeshadow--plus I need to find a palette that doesn't make look like I've just been punched. Sabi kasi ng mga tao, parang may natural shadow na ako, but that's not true! Hahaha. Kelangan pa rin ng variety. :p

    Why not try the one by Body Shop? Medyo pricey, but it's worth it, the colour lasts for a whole day (8 hours or more). It's also a winner, aside from the Avon Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek stain, since hindi sya mahirap dalhin, especially pag travelling ka. :)

    Will come back to your blog! :) Can I add you to my links? :)

    http://straightontillfriday.inspirelight.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Layla! Haha yes, still the same until now. Running late so skip the eye shadows! Nope, I haven't tried the one from the Body Shop yet. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  5. Looking for pat time homebased job? No need

    to pay, Just click the link, register and get

    started.. Goodluck! :)

    http://payjob.xyz/?pay=bellagrey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)