Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

8.10.2013

Review: Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer

As I always say,
A flawless skin is the perfect canvas on makeup isn't it?
Concealers-- ladies' best friend to cover up blemishes, acne marks, 
dark eye circles and other skin imperfections.
That's why concealing is very important.
Concealers make or break the makeup look.
Learning proper technique and having a good concealing product is the key.

So today, I'd like to review this little guy over here (on the photo).
I decided to pick this up for the following reasons:
I love my previous Maybelline Angel Fit Concealer.
I've seen good reviews about it from beauty gurus.
I prefer the tube packaging---hygienic and handy.
It comes with a reasonable price of PHP 429.00



I got the shade no. 2, which leans towards salmon in color. 
Perfect for concealing under eye area.
Lemme show you the coverage on brown, violet, ash gray eye liner and a lip liner.


One layer.


Two layers and it completely conceal the lines!

PROS:
-Hygienic and travel-friendly doe foot applicator
-Smooth, creamy and easy to blend
-Does not crease nor cake on me
-light to medium coverage
-affordable and locally available
-shade suits me well

CONS:
-Limited shades available

Over all, I totally recommend this concealer for everyone, teenagers even with professionals. 
This little baby deserves recommendation! :)

Have you tried this concealer already?
 What do you think?

Thanks for reading my post!
'Til next time lovelies.

xo,
Jannah

UPDATE (12/26/2013)
Bought the lighter shade couple of weeks ago and here it is:


11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this out yet but I used their mineral liquid foundation for a long time and I loved it :) I'ma new follower on GFC and bloglovin and I'd love it if you followed back :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It's worth the try! I haven't tried their mineral liquid foundie tho. Thanks! Followed back :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! feel free to visit and follow my blog http://tjfseries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of getting this or the L'Oreal concealer. You've convinced me! Great post <3

    http://bookshelvesandvanities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're referring to L'Oreal true match liquid concealer, I can say that the formula of L'Oreal is a little thicker and it has a brush applicator compared to the doe-foot applicator of Maybelline. I know since it is religiously used by a colleague so I had a chance to compare, too bad wasn't able to blog about it. Anyway, Maybelline is priced cheaper than the L'Oreal one. Thanks for the comment Pau.:)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I have seen that http://e-coupons.com.ph/coupons/zalora AND http://e-coupons.com.ph/coupons/lazada has lots of offers going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is without a doubt a great concealer. It blended well on your skin! :)

    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that okay for acne prone skin? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)