Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

5.19.2012

MAC Frost Lipstick in Angel





MAC Cosmo vs MAC Angel

Hate that it also melts easily unlike my MAC Cosmo
Grr now I have to use lip brush whenever I need to use this

NYX in Strawberry Milk, MAC Angel, Ever Bilena in Mauvey
Angel is a soft light pink color with mauve undertone which can actually suit any skin color.
It has very minimal frost on it which makes it wearable. It's semi-opaque and I suggest not to over apply as it might look cakey. I'd rather pair this lippie with an eye makeup or else I'd look pale. However, I prefer it more for "morenas".  I do like the scent, it smells like "vanilla" on sleek MAC bullet packaging. Hate that mine was easily broken...grrr..

Did the same thing happened with you or it's just me? LOL
Btw, it's pricey for me...
Will I repurchase? No. I'd better grab a peachy pink or a coral MAC lippie next time.
Suggest shades please! I want a lip color that will make me look blooming and will make my lips pop. I'm more unto pinks, peachy pink, reds and corals than nudes or pale lip colors...

Where to buy?

MAC COSMETICS
Price:
$14.50
But I got it for $19.00 at Duty Free
Thank you so much for reading! :)
xoxo,
Jannah
FTC: Product was a gift from my loving father. Thanks Engr. Lopez! Love yah Dad! :*

with MAC in Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)