Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

4.26.2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

Summer heat is up!
What do you love most about this season?
Of course the beach, florals, colors and technically another vacation time!
*Cheers!*

How to jazz up your summer?
Do you wanna be trendy or sexy?
Have access to your favorite shops without a hassle. 
ZALORA is a one-stop online shop that carries numerous brands of clothes, 
accessories, clutches and a lot more.
Personally browsed their website and signed up to their newsletter and (viola!) I got P250 worth of voucher.
I find myself looking for pieces that I personally would love to wear during this season. 

It's colorful and fun, a little sexy because of showing some skin but overall it's just perfect for summer. 
I also like the ruffles because it can enhance my  flat chest. Knee length is good and the cloth makes the dress look light and flowy. Also, cut of the dress seems perfect for  my pear-shaped body.

Next on my list are accessories. I've been into accessories lately and I'm trying to learn how to mix and match  different styles. I picked out  somewhat "vintage looking" accessories over bright colored ones. I wanna look fun but not overdone. I want my look to scream summer not a "Christmas tree" having all the bright colors mixed up. 

This 22K Gold Plated Silver natural pearl hand carved Brown Jade would make a difference. It can balance the dress without making it look "over the top". Perfectly worn with a messy bun! Oh can you imagine it?!

Next on my list is a Panopio (I know I am just dreaming!This is just a WISH list after all). *giggles*
22K Gold Plated Silver Baroque Pearl Wood definitely makes a statement! It's a simple wood cuff with a pearl accent and a jade bug. See how I'm trying to connect the vintage accessories and the tube dress? The small touch of color on this cuff put together our previous accessory and dress.

Of course how can I forget wedges? Wedges are my personal go-to footwear since I am such a petite person.Flats aren't seem to be my best friend while heels can be a little uncomfortable to stroll around. Wedges flatters me most I guess, they elongate my legs without the trouble of feeling uncomfortable.
I saw this Floral Wedge with  wooden sole covered in floral pattern and a wonderful suede strap. The design is exactly what I'm going for right?
And last but not the least would definitely be sunnies! Say hello to sunshine with this Elle Woman shades
This oversized round-frame sunglasses certainly wouldn't disappoint me!
I guess that ends my wish list.
 How about you? 
What are your picks this summer?
Feel free to visit:

xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)