Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

1.29.2012

ELF STUDIO COMPLEXION BRUSH


PRODUCT CLAIMS: 

(from E.L.F.)

This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush!



  • Creates an even and natural finish



  • Expertly sweeps all types of powders across the entire face and sculpts features beautifully



  • Use with pressed, loose, or translucent powders, blush or bronzer

    *Vegan Friendly 


  • My ELF Complexion Brush
    With my other ELF Studio Brush
    MY TWO CENTS:
    *Pros:
    -It is so soft and fluffy
    -Versatile brush for my foundation, blush and bronzer
    -I love it's shape. This applies my translucent powder with ease.
    I prefer this chisel-tapered (whatever you wanna call it) shape than a bell-shaped (round and dome) face brush.
    -Applies sheer not cakey
    -Easy to wash
    -No shedding nor bleeding
    -Available locally in P.I.
    -Decent handle length and over all appearance

    *Cons:
    -I got mine for P350 from an online shop. It is priced for P250 in local department stores. >.<
    Same with my ELF Studio Powder Brush, review HERE.

    Little bit of Sharing:
    PHOTO CREDITS FROM THE BRUSHCOMPANY
    FINAL WORDS:
    I still find my self reaching for this brush often up to now. 
    I like it for setting my face or at times for applying blush.
    LOVE IIIIIT! :)


    What do you think?
    Have you tried this brush already?

    Thank you so much for reading!
    Let me know your thoughts by commenting down below.

    xoxo,
    Jannah 

    1 comment:

    Thanks for commenting! :)