Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

12.26.2011

MY NAIL ARTS


Hello! 

So here's just a compilation of the nail art I've done whether on myself or on my friends. I'm not a professional hence please excuse some mistakes:)
TO MY FRIENDS:






PHOTOS WERE TAKEN WHEN WE WERE ALL STAYING IN OUR DORMITORY AT ANGELS HILLS IN TAGAYTAY CITY. IT WAS MANDATORY IN LA SALLE HEALTH SCIENCES INSTITUTE TO TAKE THE STAY-IN REVIEW BEFORE NLE (NURSING LICENSURE EXAMINATION).



AND OF COURSE...
ON MYSELF:
This are my hands and happy feet WEE!






WHAT ARE MY FAVORITE NAIL ART COLORS: RED AND NUDE! 
(Not necessarily red on my finger nails and nude on my toes at the same time, photos are taken from different weeks.LOL. But you know what, I've been really used with: what's painted on my hands must also be the color of my toes. I don't know the reason behind but I'm not comfortable when they are of different color.)


I'm size 6. 
5 or 5 1/2 also do fit at times.

SHARE YOUR FAVORITE NAIL COLOR/ ART :)


It's good to have clean and beautiful face, hand and body but it's always better to maintain the purity of our soul.

Thanks for reading my post!


xoxo,
Jannah <3

2 comments:

  1. i like the 2nd nail art! :)

    Please join my quick giveaway here =)
    http://bit.ly/t24X6Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I joined your giveaway already! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! :)