Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

11.03.2011

PUREDERM NOSE PORE STRIP

Packaging details include all necessary information like purpose, direction and ingredients.





Unused nose strip



PROOF OF EFFECTIVENESS: (Sorry I have to post this :p )
















I don't think I have to say so much for this post. (Okay enough for my excuses.I'm just so lazy, IKR haha!)
Thanks for viewing this uber (super) short review. It's guaranteed effective promise. It's just painful to use.
Remember ladies, NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

Love y'all! Teecee.

xoxo,
Jannah

EDIT (Jan 10, 2012): THIS (YELLOW BOX) WITH ALOE VERA IS MUCH MUCH MUCH (LITERALLY) MUCH BETTER THAN THE TEA TREE CHORVA (GREEN) AND ORIGINAL (PINK BOX).

Trust me, I've tried all of them and oh geez, the green and pink sucks. They don't work effectively as this yellow one.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! :)