Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.30.2011

MAYBELLINE ANGELFIT CONCEALER, ELLANA MINERAL CONCEALER IN AWAKE,NYX CONCEALER IN FAIR, AVON IDEAL CONCEALER STICK



nyx concealer jar in Fair

ellana mineral concealer in awake

Left, (bigger swatch): Ellana mineral concealer in awake;R: Nyx jar concealer in Fair

Maybelline Angelfit Concealer

L: Maybelline Angelfit concealer; R: Ellana Mineral Concealer in Awake

Maybelline Angelfit concealer, Ellana Mineral COncealer in Awake,(first 2 above) Nyx concealer in fair, (lowest 3rd) Avon Ideal Concealer Stick
Maybelline Angelfit Concealer
Pros:
-Lightweight concealer, it doesn’t feel cakey or anything
- Gives light-medium coverage. I don’t recommend this if you need heavy coverage concealer.
- Little bit goes a long way
-Locally available (Maybelline Asia)
-Affordable
-Comes in a decent tube packaging
Cons:
-Few shades to choose from (Mine is in 01)
(I can’t think of any other cons :p)
Ellana Mineral Concealer in Awake
Pros:
-It’s a MINERAL concealer :)
- Comes in a yellow-ish tone which neutralizes my dark circles
Cons:
-Bought through online
- Settle in my fine lines at times
-I don’t know. I just couldn’t find myself reaching for this lately.
Nyx concealer in fair
Pros:
-Creamy! Could give you medium-heavy coverage
-Little goes a long way
- Doesn’t feel cakey (atleast to me? :P ). Just blend it nicely and make sure to get the correct shade.
-Has lots of shades to choose from
-The jar contains a lot of product.
Cons:
-NYX is not available locally in the Philippines
-Purchased mine thru an online shop so I didn’t get the chance to swatch all the shades and personally pick which suite me best.
-More of an unhygienic packaging. (I guess?) Use a spatula if you don’t want to keep your fingers from contaminating the product.
Avon Ideal Concealer Stick
Pros:
-Travel-friendly above all of the concealers that I own
-Easy to apply, just glide it against your skin and blend
-Available locally
-Affordable
Cons:
-Settles in fine lines
-Only comes in two shades
This are all the concealers that I own as of the moment. I know it’s not a lot but they’re all useful for me so I find them worth keeping and blogging. Thanks for reading the review of a simple, middle class girl like me. Take care!
xoxo,
Jannah<3

6 comments:

  1. hi janna, thanks for sharing this review!
    i like doing the comparisons.. that really helps!
    great! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What online shops do you recommend ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: May I know what particular products you are searching for?
    This are the recommendable cosmetic shops that I've tried already:
    http://carefreeshopper.multiply.com/-->US brand items
    http://ellanaminerals.com/ -->MMU
    http://andrei0417.multiply.com/ -->Palettes
    http://getsophisticated.multiply.com-->US Brand cosmetics, I'm not so sure if they are still active

    I haven't tried this ff shops but they are popular, just so u know:)
    http://digitaltraincase.multiply.com/
    http://suesh.multiply.com/
    http://baratmode.multiply.com/

    I hope I helped you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all time favorite concealer is Body Shop Tea Concealer stick with tea tree oil and recently bought FaceShop concealer stick and I like it too! =) Thanks for the review Jannah, I get to have clear idea on various products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Joanna Ventic- Oh you're making me wanna try those concealers! Thanks too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)