Welcome to LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Jannah blogs about beauty, fashion trends, makeup reviews, current hauls, beauty tips and tricks, house keeping tips as wife, even some personal female talks and basically anything related to a woman's holistic LIFESTYLE. Featured products are either gifts,purchased or sponsored. Regardless, all reviews are based on Jannah's own opinion & personal experience. Please buy with own discretion. ♥THANK YOU♥

☆ Search This Blog ☆

9.14.2011

E.L.F LIMITED EDITION: GET THE LOOK BOMBSHELL BROWN EYE KIT – 5 PIECE SET



ELF LIMITED EDITION: GET THE LOOKS BOMBSHELL IN BROWN SET
Set includes:
ELF Mechanical Lash Curler, Eyeshadow Brush, Lengthening & Defining Mascara, Eyeliner in Coffee and Eyeshadow Trio
*Pros:
-Overall set is in neutral colors which I really love
- Cheap and affordable for a 5-Piece Set
*Cons:
-I don’t like everything on the set.
Let’s review one by one:
1. Mechanical Eye Lash Curler

E.L.F Mechanical Lash Curler

E.L.F Mechanical Lash Curler

E.L.F Mechanical Lash Curler
My opinion:
-A little bit sturdy to use
-Cuts my lashes sometimes (sigh)
-Bulky (Not great for travelling)
-Fits perfectly for my eye shape (only positive side!)
2. Eyeshadow Brush – looks like the regular ELF eyeshadow brush from regular line except that it’s black instead of white. I like the fact that it’s handles are painted black than white but quality wise, it’s obviously just made to throw into a set. Not really well made!
3. ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara

ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara
My opinion:
-Wet formula is good.
-I just apply two coats of this mascara and it really lengthens my lashes without clumping.
-After a month of using this mascara, it suddenly dried up when in fact I don’t use this everyday and I make sure my mascaras are tightly closed after I use them so I’m a little bit disappointed with this one.
-It’s dry formula doesn’t work good for me, they kinda clump and suck.
4. Eyeliner

ELF Brightening Eyeliner in Coffee
My opinion:
-I love this most among all the included items in the set
-It’s a dark brown eyeliner that anyone could use everyday. I just randomly change eyeliner color from black, brown and purple depending on my mood for a specific day.
-Creamy and glides smoothly.
5. Neutral Eye shadow trio

ELF Neutral Eyeshadow Trio

ELF Neutral Eyeshadow Trio Swatch (without any primer)
My opinion:
-Gorgeous colors since I love neutral colors.
-Great for everyday use and easy to carry for retouching.
-Has gold flecks except for the white color.
-Shimmery finish. Blend easily.
-Powdery or chalky.
-The white color is less opaque than the two.
-I always make sure to use eye primer on this. This eye shadow trio doesn’t stay long. It’s crazy how they easily fade.
OVER ALL: Great set for it’s overall value. You could get many items in a price of one. Not all items seems to be a hit for me however I still consider it as an average quality purchase. I’m still happy I get to try this limited edition of ELF.
*Price: I got it for P350 from an online store.
*Where can I find these product? Online stores and ELF local counters.

I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Thank you so much for your time!
xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)